Venerable Servant of God Fulton J. Sheen
Let us turn to Venerable Servant of God Fulton J. Sheen today, and always, as an example of devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and seek his intercession for the end of this current pandemic throughout the world.
Recent Website Updates & Changes
Part of the mission of the Foundation is to introduce the life and teachings of Archbishop Sheen to a new generation.
This is done through special Masses, events, conferences, and the distribution of materials that help promote the life of this great Bishop.
Tomb visits have resumed to the public. See new hours below.
The Fulton J. Sheen Museum remains closed to the public until further notice.
All are invited to visit the Fulton J. Sheen Museum or his tomb at the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception.
The standard schedule is below.
Fulton J. Sheen Museum
Spalding Pastoral Center
419 NE Madison Avenue in Peoria, Illinois
The museum remains closed at this time.
Tomb of Venerable Fulton J. Sheen
Cathedral of St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception.
607 NE Madison Avenue in Peoria, Illinois
Monday-Friday 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Saturday 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- All visitors must enter through the Tomb entrance.
- All visitors must wear masks to enter the Cathedral.
- Folding chairs will be available to take with you to sit throughout the Cathedral.
- As you leave through the front doors of the Cathedral, please leave the folding chairs in the vestibule.
- We ask that you do not sit in any of the pews, only your folding chair.
- We ask that you do not touch the Tomb at this time.
The Cause for the Beatification and Canonization of Fulton Sheen is entirely supported by donations to the Fulton Sheen Foundation which promotes the Cause.
Donations of any amount are appreciated.
If you would like to make a donation, send check (USA currency only) payable to:
The Archbishop Fulton John Sheen Foundation
419 NE Madison Avenue, Peoria, IL 61603
To donate electronically:
"The greatest love story of all time is contained in a tiny white host."